Wilderness Medical Instructor
Aaron comes from a diverse outdoor and medical background with over 25 years of experience leading, teaching, and adventuring with youth and adults in both Alberta and Ontario. He is passionate about experiential learning that meets the learner at their level and supports ongoing growth and development.
Originally from Southern Alberta, Aaron currently lives in Chelsea, Quebec where he spends his winter on the ski trails with Chelsea Nordiq and the summers trail running through Gatineau Park.
Aaron’s certifications include:
- Registered Emergency Nurse
- Paddle Canada Moving Water Instructor
- Wilderness Medical Instructor with Wilderness Medical Associates Canada
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support Instructor
- Trauma Nursing Core Course